Monday, November 17, 2008

Robert and Brooke Ramsey

Hello! This is my first entry and the first time I have ever blogged. I am learning how to work this cite and how to add interesting this to my blog, so be patient as I eventually work out the kinks.

I will tell you a little about me and Robert. We have been married now for 5 years and we live in Cabot, AR. He is the worship pastor as Mt. Carmel Baptist Church, which is what brought us to Cabot. I am currently teaching dance at Page & Co. Dance Academy and I also sell Premier Jewelry.

Robert and I have recently suffered a loss in our lives. One week ago today, the Lord took our unborn baby to be with Him. I have many things in my mind and in my heart that I need to get out and I hope this blog helps me to do so. I have many friends who have blogs and I've recently come across other blogs that have been comforting to me. I feel like writing is a process that will help me to grieve during this time. We covet your prayers during our time of healing.

Brooke

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hurray for a blog post! Welcome to blogger...

The Proctors said...

Hey Brooke! I saw the link to your blog on facebook. I love having a blog. It's definitely a way to write down your thoughts and can also be kind of like a scrapbook!! Kyle and I are praying for you guys! Let us know if there is anything we can do!