Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hello Again...

Hello all...

It's 12:30 a.m. and I'm wide awake, so I thought I would return to the world of blogging. Here's an update on the Ramsey family...

We made it through Christmas, it was a pretty difficult time for us, but we pulled through. We were so excited to be starting a new year in our lives. We were starting over. This year was going to be great. Little did we know that despair was right around the corner. On Wednesday, January 21, Robert's sister Dees lost her loving husband at the age of 43. Scott was a wonderful man. He was a loving husband and a devoted father to their three children: Jake, who is 11, and the twins Aaron and Ashley, who are 7. They are doing ok at the moment, but they will have many hard times to come. Please keep them in your prayers.

February came and Robert and I celebrated six years since our engagement on Valentine's Days! With it falling in the middle of the week, we didn't celebrate much until the weekend. He bought be a beautiful bouquet of flowers and we went dancing at the Arlington that weekend. The following Monday we got some wonderful news and I found out that I was pregnant again, only the good news didn't last long. Two weeks later I miscarried again.

Please continue to pray for me and Robert. We are struggling through some difficult times. I know it seems that everytime I blog it brings sad news. I promise one day I will write with happy thoughts.

Though times are dark, we know that God is in control. He always provides. Though we don't understand His ways, we know He is reaching down to cradle us in His arms.

2 comments:

The Proctors said...

Welcome back! You and Robert have been in our prayers constantly. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do even if its just someone to talk to. God is so good, and you are right...he will provide!

Lillie's Playground said...

You and Robert will be in our prayers.