Thursday, April 16, 2009

Days and Weeks Ahead...

I decided to write a quick post to let everyone know that my post will probably be few and far between for the weeks to come. I have got so much going on. For the next few weeks I am at Jacksonville High School in the morning working with their choir and chamber singers. I am choreographing the end of the year Follies. Competition is next weekend along with Hope and Drew's wedding that Robert and I are singing in. My mom will be coming to stay with us for a little while in about a week, which I'm really excited about. I haven't seen her in about 5-6 weeks and that's about max for us. I also have the Children's Musical coming up in about a month along with recital in early June. I will do my best to keep everyone up to date, but who knows how often I will have time or energy to actually post anything new.

Please say a prayer for me during this time. It is going to be very stressful and sometimes I don't handle stress well. Also, pray for Robert that he will have the patience to deal with me during this time.

I was also wanting some help from the blogging world. I would like a fun title for our blog. So, if anyone has any ideas let me know!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

i'm going to think of you a blog name.

Stephanie said...

I've changed my blog address

New blog address:

www.stephmpowers.blogspot.com